Being a list of our planned doings, great or small, immediate or otherwise.
This list is mainly so that we can remember the things we've got on our plate at any given time.
Also, split into cabal-matters and personal. General things you are planning to do can also be added, even though they are not "quests", just to remember them.
- Either lead, instigate, organize or help carry out an assault on the Clocktower, global headquarters for the Cult of the Doomsday Clock, in order to kill of their leaders, the Anachrons, and thereby put a stop to the cult's evil (and supposedly Abyssal) activities.
- Figure out who knows Ritual Synergy 5, and find a way to make them teach that technique to the PC's
- Become Immortal. Or better.
- Buy new (and hopefully more explosion-resistant) car for the cabal
?(- look into the the path/road/lore presented to him while he spirit-traveled in the Underworld)?
- Hunt down the Morphean, get back the Rote he took from her, and then kill him. Permanently.
- Retrieve Thor's Chariot from the Halaku so they cannot use it to transport Tamas to Gareos, where he will use the Holy Grail to end the world…..after giving the chariot to them in the first place!
- Find a way to actually kill Jormungandr/Vritra/Apep/Midgarðsormen/Typhon, and all its spawn
- Use the power which enables her to actually kill Jormungandr/Vritra/Apep/Midgarðsormen/Typhon, and all its spawn
- Get a bit more into shape, since, according to prophecy, that will help him survive and/or become crowned God-King of Atlantis.
- Cure AIDS.
- Become a real doctor
- Tell Fluffy that he has named it "Fluffy".
- Survive afterwards.
- Acquire a Black Grail
- Learn about the other mages. When they Awakened, what they specialize in and other stuff.
- Start item crafting business.
- Perhaps making some magical objects.
- Find a willing tutor capable of teaching him the third Attainment of the Forge Masters
- Get someone to make eye-prosthetics for his sister out of magical alloys so that it can integrate into the body and function as actual replacement eyes.
- Return to Prague and find the mysterious person/being who helped them fight the book-assassin last time they were here
- Look into the history of his mother's family
- Fire Gâr
To list of information-pages